Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Welcome Diversion

Life has been a bit dull around here since the holidays came to an end. At first we were exhausted from all the activity and were happy to just relax. Then, finally, cabin fever began to set in. It was time to get out and do something. So, last night we went to see a movie. We went to see this:


I wasn't enthusiastic at first. My husband talked me into going. He asked would your rather see "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" or the new "Mission Impossible". I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan, but I had read that "Tinker" has a serious plot that must be followed carefully. I was not in the mood to concentrate, so I agreed to see the fourth "Mission Impossible".

It turned out to be a good diversion! I liked the characters. I liked the humorous bits. I enjoyed the gorgeous shots of exotic places. Yes, it's unbelievable and totally incredible (in the true sense of the word) and I thought the battle at the end went too long... but it was entertaining!

No comments: