Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Best Six Words I've Ever Heard


The other day my husband said to me: "Let's look at properties in Hawaii".

I don't know if anything will come of it, but it's nice to have the dream and now the hope.
After living all of my life in landlocked places, this would be my dreams come true.

*** Monday Update: I was hoping he meant a full-time home. Now he says a time-share. I'm not sure I like time-shares. Maybe a little condo? Philosophical differences: he says "why would we want to move so far away at our age?" I say "if not now, when?" Lots of decisions to make at this stage of life. We'll work it out!

3 comments:

Bearette said...

That would be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow - hopes, dreams - those words really do provide a spark!

Kathrin said...

Judy, I had commented a few times before. I believe the blog "Living Aloha" might be one that you will enjoy, too.
http://undertheislandsunshine.blogspot.com/

Hang loose :))