Friday, August 19, 2011

A Little Bit of Nice Weather

We have not had much nice weather this summer. It's been miserably hot and very humid, and I wasn't spending much time outdoors. This week we finally had some nice weather. The temperatures were mild and the humidity was low. The gray haze of mugginess gave way to blue skies and puffy-looking clouds. I took some time out to go to the pool! I took these photos with my iphone.


Between dips in the pool, I was reading a book and sipping a pina colada. It was nice to relax for a while!


3 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Judy, we are desperate for rain. Never lived here before. The frog are gone, tree frogs cry in the trees for the ladies, but there's no pond in which to lay eggs.
http://mymuskoka.blogspot.com/

judy in ky said...

Jenn, we were desperate for rain during two of the last three summers. It was terrible; everything was drying up and we lost some trees. This summer, fortunately has been better, with fairly regular rain.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Well, thank goodness for some relief. Uncomfortable weather can affect everything, far and wide.
Jenn, I hope rain comes soon. And Judy, I wish for more fluffy clouds and pool-side afternoons for you!