Thursday, January 3, 2013

Looking Back At Christmas

In the days since Christmas, I've been so lazy that I haven't downloaded the photos from my camera yet.  Now, on the third day of the new year, I finally got around to my Christmas photos.  It's nice to look back.


My cats all seemed interested in the Christmas tree.  Here is Katie keeping watch over it.  This was a couple of days before Christmas.  Outside on the deck you can see the igloos where the feral kitties find shelter.


My niece, Erin and her boys were here from Ohio.



My sister and my niece Aubrey.  I gave her the shirt that says "Go Away, I'm Reading" because she often has her nose in a book.


This is my niece Molly, in her colorful best.



Sammy, the Wheaten Terrier, investigating a package:


Just lots of Christmasy things everywhere:





Here's what happened after Christmas.  We woke up to five inches of snow!





The holidays are over and winter has settled in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun to see a white Christmas on the other side of the world.

judy in ky said...

I thought of you when I posted that, remembering how you spoke of the heat yesterday.

Bearette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bearette said...

i like the petits fours

rachel said...

Oddly, I find myself hankering after a bit of snow! But it's mild here, and the most we can hope for is more rain.....