Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas Past

I still have a few of my Christmas decorations up around the house.  These are pictures I had taken with Santa when I was a little girl.  I don't know what age I was; I would guess maybe four, five, six and seven.





I found an old Christmas list, written in my seven or eight year old hand.  It shows what a girly-girl I was, apparently liking to play "house".  I wanted the following:

Little camera
Little mixer
Little pinking shears
Little utility cart
Little outside grill
Little vacuum cleaner
Little ovenette and bakerette with pans
Little teakettle
Little sewing machine with carrying case
Pla-mate doll in formal
Naida the ballerina doll
Pinafore tot doll

I wonder if I gave Santa that whole long list.  I do remember having a camera, lots of dolls and a toy Coke machine that really worked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were so cute!