Thursday, December 13, 2012

Getting Ready


December is a busy month!  I am getting my Christmas decorations out, getting the house ready to host a family Christmas.  I have a collection of Ty Christmas bears and Boyd's bears.  Every Christmas they go on display in my china hutch.


I also have a collection of Santas, and of vintage Gurley candles.


I especially love the little Rudolph candles.  They have red noses and little white fawn spots.


I've also been rearranging things to accommodate entertaining.  I brought this rug up from downstairs, and, of course, the cats had to check it out.




More Gurley candles in the dining room:


More to come... I'm not finished yet!

5 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Busy as an elf!

judy in ky said...

Yes, and I'll bet you are too, Natalie!

Anonymous said...

Happy decorating Judy - everything looks so pretty!

judy in ky said...

Thank you, Pam.

Susan said...

Hi Judy ! thank you so much for all of your lovely sweet comments. Missy D says she's love to have a hug from you. I'm thinking I'm going to drape a tarp around Bruce's house so the opening is just a little more hidden. Sending loads of love your way xoxo S + gang

your house looks lovely & festive and cats just add to that holiday cheer (including of course your well loved gang of feral kitties). They are a lucky gang to have you & your husband xos