Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Cats...


There is a new kitty on our deck.  She is younger than the others, and just showed up one day.  She seems very curious about us.


This is a really bad photo because there is a screen and a dirty window between her and me.  But she looked so cute posing up there that I took it anyway.


This is another recent addition to the colony.  We call her "Two Face".  The first time I saw this face at the window it startled me a little.

We're not sure where all these kitties come from.  There must be a network out there in which they tell each other where to come for food.  We have adopted three of them, and have had thirteen of them spay/neutered.  We really depend on our next door neighbors to feed them when we go out of town.  Thank goodness we have neighbors who like cats!

5 comments:

Bearette said...

Her face reminds me of the Kiss singer :)

judy in ky said...

I know, it's a very dramatic look.

Susan said...

Bless you Judy said the kitties & me !
Such a wonderful thing you are doing
much love xoxo Susan & les Gang

judy in ky said...

Thank you Susan. They are like a little family to me.

Anonymous said...

...a beautiful family too - it has worked wonderfully with the neighbours being so available and helpful. So heartwarming!