Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Day After Thanksgiving

Yesterday we went to my sister's house, where they were putting up their Christmas tree.  Last year they had a nine-foot tree, but the lights wouldn't work.  So Todd and Sarah went to buy a new tree.  Sarah talked her father into buying a twelve-foot tree this time.  It's pretty big!


The kids were playing games:


I think Molly has her game face on...


Sarah was using Sammy as a pillow (Sammy is a very patient dog).


Well, I solved my photo storage problem by giving up and paying for more storage.  I still think it was a big rip-off, but I tried creating a whole new blog and that didn't work either.  I guess I will have to stop using those extra-large photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely family photos recently Judy.
I ended up paying the extra storage costs for photos also,- a lot of blogging people have had to - and yes, I am very sceptical also as it seems an excellent way to instant money-making by stinging us all at the same time.
Hope you had a lovely weekend - guess the days are quite crisp now in the U.S.

the veg artist said...

I have noticed that when bloggers acquire new cameras, and their photos improve, the whole blog takes longer to open properly, so I guess part of it is a capacity issue.

judy in ky said...

Yes, it seems someone has come up with an idea to make more money from bloggers. What a coincidence that we are all running out of storage space at the same time...
Crisp days indeed, Pam. It's cold outside!