Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Patience

My macbook has apparently passed on; when I turn it on the screen shows a lifeless gray background with a flashing question mark. I'm not sure what it's asking but tomorrow I will trek up to the Apple store to get a diagnosis. I will probably need to buy a new one as the symptoms have been getting ominouser and ominouser (like curiouser and curiouser) for some time now.

In the meantime I am slowly and labouriously typing out this message on my Kindle Fire. Please be patient with me while I remedy the situation. I will be back!

3 comments:

Bearette said...

Yes, that question mark is never a good sign! If you decide to get a new computer, the macbook air is really cool. good luck!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Poor, dear mac.
We are patient, Judy.
I hope all else is going well.
((hugs))

judy in ky said...

Yes all else is going well... thanks!

The macbook air is the one I'm thinking of.