Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Dream Pool

In my last post I talked about how much I love to float in a pool. In this post I am remembering my all-time favorite pool. It is quiet and peaceful, and surrounded by beautiful scenery.


This is the approach to my favorite pool...


Here we are...


See how peaceful and quiet it is... perfect.



Palm trees all around...


and the ocean just beyond.


This is my view as I float on my back...


And, by the way, here is one of my favorite beach views... almost hidden, a little mysterious.


And at home today... it's snowing! Ugh.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Everything in the pictures works perfectly. The pool is very simple in design, but the stunning view makes up for it, big time. That simplicity gives the area a very relaxing aura; it seems that you can float on the pool and fall asleep. :D

Cathy Newman

Unknown said...

I'd also want to float there! The place is just so perfect if you want to find peace of mind. I also dream of putting up a pool near the beach. The pool feels like the extension of the ocean. So, even if you're not in the ocean, it already feels like you're swimming in it. -Sunset Pools & Spas