Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Little Note From Me...


I just wanted to say: a thought occurred to me, thinking back on my previous posts. Sometimes I talk about things I like (Maximal Art) or mention movies (The Ides of March). I'm not promoting them commercially. I don't get paid to mention anything. I just talk about things that interest me, or things I feel enthusiastic about. Actually, I'm not sophisticated enough to know how to post ads, anyway.


It doesn't bother me when other bloggers have ads on their blogs. If I like their blogs, I like them whether they display ads or not. I don't pay much attention to ads, anyway. Ask my husband... there will be an ad on TV and I couldn't even tell you what it was for; I am usually looking at my laptop or working a crossword puzzle at the same time.

And now back to my regularly scheduled blog.

No comments: