Monday, July 29, 2013

Good News and Bad News

The good news:  I had the follow-up appointment with my doctor today, after my fibroid surgery on the 10th.  The pathology report came back clean... no malignancy or other unhealthy stuff was found.


The bad news:  We tried to get Munchkin into a cat carrier this morning for a vet appointment... unsuccessfully.  Now she is so frightened/angry with us that she is hiding and won't come out.  Tiger has joined her.  We haven't seen either of them the rest of the day.  My husband found Munchkin once and she hissed at him!  I hope she will go back to being her lovable self.



5 comments:

Bearette said...

They will emerge in time :)

Moose said...

Sounds like our house Judy!! Thought you would like to know we have a brand new website and Moose will be blogging from a new site, we would love to have you visit and sign up for our Newsletter too! Good luck with the kitties.... tail wags.
http://www.CabinPressStudio.com

judy in ky said...

Moose, it's good to hear from you! I will definitely come visit your new site and sign up for you Newsletter.
I'm happy to report the kitties have come out of hiding now.

Anonymous said...

They forgive eventually but they sure let you know they are not happy! Dogs are so much easier to get to the vets, and probably more forgiving too! Glad the kitties are 'speaking to you again'.

judy in ky said...

Yes, they are back to themselves again. It didn't take that long, but I was worried they wouldn't forgive us. They certainly have a flair for the dramatic!