Monday, January 3, 2011

Kitty Love and Color Love


This is Munchkin. She was a feral cat that we adopted (note that they clipped her left ear when she was spayed). She is the most lovable cat we have. She loves to snuggle up with us.

The photo below is Tiger, another feral cat we adopted from our back yard, along with his sister, Tinkerbell. Tiger is my "zen" cat. He is a sweet cat, very laid-back and meditative.


This is my holiday tree. I love the colors. They brighten up the dreary winter days.


These are our stockings. They reflect two of my loves: Hawaii and my cats!

4 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I like having a peek at the sights you are enjoying.

Bearette said...

Munchkin is beautiful...I also love that little puff of fur around Tiger's neck...so cozy.

rachel said...

Now you have to tell us what was inside those stockings!

judy in ky said...

Rachel, I was hoping Santa would leave me a ticket to go back to Hawaii. The kitties got treats!