Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm Going Back!



Well, now I've got a different problem with my MacBook.  Yesterday they showed me how to find my photos in the iPhoto library.  However, today when I clicked on iPhoto I got a blank screen instead of photos.  On the otherwise blank screen, I saw this message:

"This photo library needs to be upgraded to work with this version of iPhoto."

Unbelievable!  I was desperate so I clicked on the "upgrade" button.  It did its thing, and I was once again able to view my photos.

HOWEVER, when I tried to attach a photo to an email, it would not allow me to attach the photo.  I couldn't make the photos appear from which to choose.  THEN I tried to post a photo here on my blog. It wouldn't allow me to do that either.  What am I going to do if I can no longer post my photos here?  That is unacceptable!

So, Monday I am going BACK up to the Apple store to find out what is happening and how to fix it.  I have experienced a high degree of frustration with this today.  I have to try to put it into perspective.  I am going out and get some fresh air and get my mind off of this.

***Update:  I've been reading Apple Community discussions online and apparently the problems with   iPhoto are widespread.  One person said Apple has been working on a fix for three months now.  Is this the future of Apple now that Steve Jobs is gone?

2 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Amen! Fresh air, and save the frustration for inside the Apple Store, where someone can do something about it... I hope!
Hang in there, Judy.

judy in ky said...

I hope so too, Natalie. It seems crazy, doesn't it?