Friday, October 23, 2009

A Fall Weekend




The weekend before Halloween. The trees have been beautiful and colorful. Fall has been in its glory. Today it rained all day, and a lot of trees were losing their leaves. I thought I had better take some photos before it was all over. So, I took some photos as I was on my way to my sister's house. I pulled over to the side of the road and took the two pictures above.

The picture below is down the road from my house; it's a stone entrance to a long driveway. Sadly, the tree is now past its prime; it was gorgeous a few days ago, but losing most of its leaves now.


The next picture is the playhouse in my sister's back yard:


The girls were putting on their Halloween costumes for a school party. This is Aubrey, as Cleopatra:


And Sarah is dressing as a devil (her braces adding a bit of flash):


Here they are helping Sammy, the dog, into her costume:


Here is Sammy, in her Trick or Treat sweater. You may notice, she's wearing it in off-the-shoulder "Flashdance" style.

No comments: