Saturday, June 1, 2013

Opening Windows

As I turned my computer on this morning, I was looking forward to seeing what my fellow bloggers had posted.  I never know what photos they will show me, or what they have to say.


I felt like I was opening a window leading to each one.  I never know what to expect when I open these windows.  It's fascinating to get a glimpse of their worlds.  They live in different parts of the world, have different lifestyles and interests.  There are so many talented people out there.  Blogs bring their worlds into mine.  I really enjoy them.  I appreciate their efforts in putting it out there to share with others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes Judy, I know what you mean, and I am so appreciative also... such a wonderful way to appreciate other parts of the world and the diversity of people, landscapes and towns!
Thank you for your friendship in the blogosphere - it is valued. x

judy in ky said...

We live so far from each other, but share so much in our thoughts. It means a lot to me too. My world has expanded far outside my own little window.