Thursday, October 14, 2010
Guess Where I'm Getting Ready To Go?
Going through my usual pre-travel routine:
1. Get out all the clothes I think I might take, then try everything on and reduce it all to what will fit into my carry-on.
2. Check out all the stores to see if any of them still have swimsuits. (I found out that Spanx now makes swimsuits... they're great!)
3. Make plans to make sure the cats will be cared for (both indoor and outdoor).
4. Promising myself to exercise every day so I can wear aforementioned swimsuit (so far not too successful).
5. Visit my doctor to get Xanax for the flight.
6. Find all my favorite cosmetics in travel sizes.
7. Purchase a guide book with a map.
8. Type out my itinerary for mom, sister, and next door neighbor.