Saturday, August 11, 2012

Small Town Michigan

My husband was born and raised in a small town in Michigan. His brother and sister still live there. Every year he goes back for a golf tournament. The golf tournament is a memorial for his dad, who was the football coach in their small town, to raise money for the Athletic Department. He and his brother always play together.

The golf tournament was last Thursday. We drove five hours up to Michigan on Wednesday. Here are some photos I took while we were there.











We had dinner in a cool local restaurant:







4 comments:

Bearette said...

did you register for the pie eating contest?

judy in ky said...

No, but I would like to... I love pie!

Anonymous said...

Adelaide Street! Yay! Looks like you had a great time.

judy in ky said...

I know... Adelaide. Our blogs are connected!